Cancellation and refund policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend the congress for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization.
- If the registrant is unable to attend and transfer his/her place to another person, the refund policy will apply.
Terms and conditions of refund
- Until 10 May 2024: full refund after deduction of a €70.00 administration charge per participant
- From 11 May to 30 June 2024: 50% refund of the registration fee
- From 1st July 2024 onwards: no refund
Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of a €70.00 administration charge per participant. Notification must be received by us in writing email to email@example.com not later than 10 August 2024 for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the transfer.
- For payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.