Nantes, a creative and sustainable city with a fantastic sense of welcome...
Les Machines de l’île, parc des Chantiers, Nantes © Franck Tomps / LVAN
A fast-growing city on the French Atlantic coast, Nantes
with its booming economy and thriving cultural scene is
one of the new up and coming European destinations.
Known for its eclectic sights and architecture, its
dynamism, diverse cultural events and activities, its quality
of life recognised by the European Green Capital label,
Nantes regularly comes first of the most liveable cities.
... a city with key assets
heritage … a city of art and history
green … a responsible city with strong environmental engagement
creative … place of birth of Jules Verne, source of inspiration for his imagination and still radiating today
dynamic … the origin of major maritime adventures and industrial developments
flavour … a reflection of French gastronomy
To begin discovery www.levoyageanantes.fr/en/
Coming to Nantes
Less than 2 hours from Paris
- 21 daily return train journeys to Paris
- direct train journeys to Paris CDG airport
- direct journeys to Lille, Lyon , Strasbourg…
- 1 direct return journey daily to Bruxelles during the week
- a 5-minute walk from Nantes train station to La Cité Nantes Congress Centre
A signage will be available from the Nantes station to the INTERNOISE 2024 venue.
Direct flights to and from 100 national and international destinations
- 1 hour from Paris and London
- daily flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
- 4 daily flights to Paris Orly airport
- all European capital cities less than 2 hours away
- a 20-minute drive from Nantes Atlantique airport to La Cité Nantes Congress Centre by shuttle (every 30 minutes)
An INTERNOISE 2024 signage will be available at the Nantes Atlantique airport.
A connection to an extensive road network
- East: Paris, via A1 motorway
- South: Bordeaux and Toulouse, via A83 and A10 motorways
- West: Brest, via N165/E60 main roads
- North: Rennes, via N137 main road
By low-cost bus
Many bus routes from French and European cities