Inter-noise 2024 will be an in-person conference, favouring exchange of knowledge and ideas, networking and social interaction.
Access to the conference will be open to registered delegates. The registration fees will include access to:
- scientific programme (keynotes, oral and poster technical sessions, exhibition)
- 1 paper submission for presenting authors
- program booklet and proceedings
- lunches and coffee breaks, welcome reception
- events within the Jules Verne theme
- opening and closing ceremony
- free city public transportation during congress
Students will benefit from a reduced fee.
Free technical visits with a limited number of participants will be proposed to registered delegates on a first-come, first-served basis.
A convivial evening with dinner in a friendly environment will be available with an extra cost.
Details and registration rates will be given soon.
Table with costs
What is included in the fees…
Tableau avec : Article supplémentaire, diner de gala… avec leurs coûts
Clauses d’annulation et de remboursement
- Credit card
- Bank transfer