La Cité Nantes Congress Centre is a world-class convention center in the heart of the city, within walking distance of the train station, hotels and historic places. It is located 20 minutes from the international airport.
Access to La Cité des Congrès
Nantes, a creative and sustainable city with a fantastic sense of welcome...
Les Machines de l’île, parc des Chantiers, Nantes © Franck Tomps / LVAN
A fast-growing city on the French Atlantic coast, Nantes
with its booming economy and thriving cultural scene is
one of the new up and coming European destinations.
Known for its eclectic sights and architecture, its
dynamism, diverse cultural events and activities, its quality
of life recognised by the European Green Capital label,
Nantes regularly comes first of the most liveable cities.
... a city with key assets
heritage … a city of art and history
green … a responsible city with strong environmental engagement
creative … place of birth of Jules Verne, source of inspiration for his imagination and still radiating today
dynamic … the origin of major maritime adventures and industrial developments
flavour … a reflection of French gastronomy
A 15th century ducal residence, with buildings from the 16th and 18th centuries…
- Gardens of Île de Versailles, Japanese-inspired
- Parc du Grand Blottereau, offering the largest Korean garden in Europe
- Art Museum of Nantes, a collection from the 13th century to the present day
- Machines de l’île, where imagination builds monumental living machines
At the water's edge
- Along the Erdre river, a peaceful panorama by or on the water
- Along the Sèvre river, for a relaxing break or a nature hike
Coming to Nantes
Less than 2 hours from Paris
- 21 daily return train journeys to Paris
- direct train journeys to Paris CDG airport
- direct journeys to Lille, Lyon , Strasbourg…
- 1 direct return journey daily to Bruxelles during the week
- a 5-minute walk from Nantes train station to La Cité Nantes Congress Centre
A signage will be available from the Nantes station to the INTERNOISE 2024 venue.
Direct flights to and from 100 national and international destinations
- 1 hour from Paris and London
- daily flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
- 4 daily flights to Paris Orly airport
- all European capital cities less than 2 hours away
- a 20-minute drive from Nantes Atlantique airport to La Cité Nantes Congress Centre by shuttle (every 30 minutes)
An INTERNOISE 2024 signage will be available at the Nantes Atlantique airport.
A connection to an extensive road network
- East: Paris, via A1 motorway
- South: Bordeaux and Toulouse, via A83 and A10 motorways
- West: Brest, via N165/E60 main roads
- North: Rennes, via N137 main road
By low-cost bus
Hosting in Nantes
In Nantes, hotels have been selected by the tourist office for their outstanding situation in the heart of the city, along or close to the green line. They offer visitors the opportunity to discover the city :